Screens is an excellent VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- Use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features–such as pinch and navigation–you’re already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.
- Works Anywhere: Through Wi-Fi or a 3G network.
- The Nearby and Remote Computers list wasn't sorted alphabetically if you were signed out from Screens Connect
- We increased the resolve timeout to give more time for Screens to detect computers locally
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to edit the username or password in the authentication sheet
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor