SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site’s HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can “localize” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Fixed toolbar item localizations.
- Fixed some problems validating menu, toolbar, and touch bar items.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the progress column from updating when the document window is resized.
- Fixed a bug that could throw an exception when saving a document while downloading.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent all errors from being logged when the Check All Links setting is on.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor