IINA is the modern video player for macOS.
- For and only for modern macOS – IINA is born to be a modern macOS application, from its framework to its user interface. It adopts the post-Yosemite design language, and keeps up the pace of new technologies such as Force Touch and Touch Bar.
- Revolutionary user experience – IINA simplifies a lot of user interactions. In addition to traditional cascaded menus, it provides interactive UI components and gestures to give you intuitive, flexible, powerful control of the playback.
- Powerful functionality – Based on MPV, one of the most powerful media player projects ever, IINA supports almost all common media types (even GIF) and stably outputs high-quality video that is optimized for Retina screen. MPV’s config file and script system are also integrated.
- You are the target-user – IINA is made by a user like you, who (may be) also having been expected for a powerful and elegant media player on macOS for years. Whether you just got your first Mac or are already a professional MPV user, IINA will satisfy you for its customizability and expandability.
Note:IINA is a free open source software. You can download in the official website.
Version 1.0.0 RC:
- Added full support for macOS 10.14 Mojave, with two carefully crafted themes (dark and light).
- Redesigned more windows and panels.
- Added more options for the CLI and url scheme.
- Fine-tunes for remote files support.
- Enhanced experience in music mode, including scrolling titles and remembering window layout.
- Reimplemented audio equalizer.
- Fixed various bugs in the new preferences window.
- Fixed all known crashes (except those caused by dependencies) and lots of bugs.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor