Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file’s name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
User interface changes:
- Fixed crash when editing certain fields using non-Latin characters
- Fixed cosmetic issues with cancel/save buttons in rule editor
- Fixed display of + buttons in the rule editor on non-retina Mojave systems
- Added hidden default to disable querying Spotlight for tags. In some rare cases, this query can take an extraordinary amount of time and can temporarily hang the UI when dealing with tags. To set this default, in Terminal, you can do:
- defaults write com.noodlesoft.Hazel DisableSpotlightTagSearch -bool YES
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor