Screens is an excellent VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- Use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features–such as pinch and navigation–you’re already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.
- Works Anywhere: Through Wi-Fi or a 3G network.
- Adds support for macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Adds support for Dark Mode on Mojave
- Now fully supports saved screens drag and drop
- You can now use shared clipboards with PCs
- Added tooltip for Type User Password toolbar button
- Restores Command key when connecting to Linux PCs
- User interface bugs
- Issue with Add button disappearing in the Remote and Nearby Computers view
- Issues when connection via Screens Express
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor