Tap Forms helps you organize all kinds of things in one place – secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately). How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file – there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms’ security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details
- Full support for a new OS version dark theme.
- Along with the new Script field type, you can now create Form level scripts to let you do all sorts of things with your data, including inserting, updating, and deleting records, all from a script!
- Brand new Photo Browser window for viewing all your photos in one large window. You can easily drag and drop new photos into that window and use drag and drop to easily reorder your photos.
- AppleScript support. Currently you can tell Tap Forms to run a Form Script and have it return the results to your AppleScript. If you're into AppleScript, let me know what else you'd like to be able to do with AppleScript and Tap Forms.
- Added support for Search Folders. Now you can organize your searches into folders and sub-folders.
- Link From Form fields that have the Join Link Type property now display properly as tables on custom layouts. They were displayed as an empty box before.
- Fixed a date field save bug that caused a date value to be lost if you entered a date value then refreshed the records.
- Fixed bug where footer popup buttons would still work even if they were hidden.
- Fixed bug in Bento template importer that was skipping all but the "other address" when importing the Bento Address Book library.
- Fixed bug that caused row height on single-column list view not to show all the displayable fields.
- Fixed crash deleting a row from a Table field if the Table field has no name.
- Fixed bug where command-right arrow wasn't working when you were editing a field. It was instead visiting a linked record. If you enjoy using Tap Forms and have a couple of spare minutes, please leave a review. I really appreciate every review. Each one makes a huge difference to the success and continued improvement of Tap Forms. Thanks in advance! - Brendan
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor