Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Native cocoa app (i.e., not Java) fast and efficient. 30-days free trial. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML Sitemap generation, optionally include images / pdf pages
- Page load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks (the old method using iCal will still work)
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or applescript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- Fixes bug causing the results selection > Insecure content to not display correct status sometimes after saving data (or if autosave is on) and re-loading the data.
- Fixes problem, data wasn't always being cleared properly from the 'insecure content' list (if any existed) when user switched between saved data from different sites
- Changes some defaults for SEO (these are editable by the user in Preferences > SEO, but these values are the default for new users), In line with current thinking, a long title is one that's over 60 characters, and a long description is one that's over 200 characters.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor