OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in the standard version, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Orthogonal Line Routing - OmniGraffle now writes line routing path data to Graffle documents. This way OmniGraffle can preserve routes calculated by the old line routing algorithm when opening and viewing documents in future versions of OmniGraffle. When you edit a line or otherwise cause a line path to be recalculated then the latest version of the algorithm will be used. If you open a file that does not have line routing path data then OmniGraffle will use the previous version of the algorithm (prior to the 7.8 update) to calculate the old path and save it to the file
- Color Picker - The Pencil tab of the Color Picker has been disabled when OmniGraffle is running on High Sierra 10.13.6 to prevent a system crash
- Canvas - The canvas and surrounding view will no longer scroll when an object is placed partially out of the view. The view will still scroll when the pointer drags an object beyond the edge of the view
- Orthogonal Line Routing - Fixed a handful of line routing bugs reported by users
- Documentation - The in-app documentation now uses a darker green color in the navigation sidebar for higher contrast
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor