DRM Converter for Mac is a professional DRM removal app that easily converts iTunes M4P, DRM-protected audio and Apple Music to MP3 or AAC. Batch-convert iTunes DRM-protected or unprotected music to MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, MKA, AIFF, or AU files, ready for use on any computer or mobile music devices such as iPad, iPhone, PSP, Surface, MP3 player, car player, Android Phone, HTC phone – without any restriction or DRM protection. In addition to converting DRM-protected audio, it also can convert any DRM protected audibooks (M4B, AAX, AA) to MP3 which can be played in iTunes. Furthermore, you can also extract audio from iTunes videos, TV shows, and Podcasts with no quality loss. Its ability to convert DRM protected music and audiobooks files into regular MP3 files makes it a perfect solution for people who purchase their music online but have compatibility issues with their music player. DRM Converter for Mac are available now in 5 languages – English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.
- Fully support macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Perfectly support iTunes 220.127.116.11.
- Fixed the failure to convert Apple Music to MP3 with iTunes 12.9.
- DRM Converter for Mac are available now in 7 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Deutsch, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
- Optimized M4P to AAC conversion.
- Remove empty playlist automatically.
- Fixed sample rate error.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor