Navicat for PostgreSQL is a powerful yet easy-to-use PostgreSQL graphical interface that provides extensive functionality for managing and developing PostgreSQL database. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows.
- Unable to copy error messages in Query.
- Database name was added to the query when using Query Builder.
- XML file data was not imported to JSON fields completely.
- Unable to edit data in Query result set in some cases.
- Adjusting the height of split screen in Table Designer was not allowed.
- Crashed when selecting or editing Procedure SQL in Query Editor.
- Incorrect SQL was generated when changing Primary Key name in Table Designer.
- Query column width reset after restarting Navicat.
- Memory leak issue.
- "Fields" and "Referenced Fields" values were vanished after saving and moving cursor to another Foreign Key.
- Field properties were not shown when adding a field in Table Designer.
- Incorrect field name were shown when moving a field in Table Designer.
- UI issue in Full Screen mode.
- Exported Excel files were corrupted in some cases.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor