Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
This version is leaner. It displays more information and is more efficient. It’s a free upgrade for existing licence holders.
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in XML, DOT, and CSV
- Good XML sitemap options, optionally include images and PDFs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X-native for speed and security
- Adds support for charset=GBK, charset=koi8-r, charset=euc-kr and some other Latin and non-Latin character encodings. For certain websites using these encodings, page titles and certain other information may have been garbled before.
- Some improvements around starting your scan with a list of links. In particular, automatically differentiating between txt and csv file types (this fixes a bug where a url containing a comma within a txt file would be incorrectly split).
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor