Fantastical 2 is the Mac calendar you’ll actually enjoy using. Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
…and you’re back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical’s natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
- Fixed an issue where adding Google accounts wasn't working for some people
- Forwarding a recurring Exchange event now gives the option to forward the entire series or just one instance
- Added support for creating events with invitees through AppleScript or the URL scheme
- Added a contextual menu to Join Google Hangout button to copy the URL
- Improved handling when URLs are put next to each other without spaces in notes
- Fixed an issue where some recurring events would ignore Daylight Saving Time changes on Google Calendar
- Various fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor