Fantastical 2 is the Mac calendar you’ll actually enjoy using. Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun:
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
…and you’re back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical’s natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
- Added notifications when an invitee responds to an invitation on Exchange
- Events with lots of details can now be scrolled in the Day view
- Improved appearance of Spotlight results when using the menu bar and Dock dark theme
- Travel time menu will now show home and work addresses all the time
- Fixed a visual issue in Month view on macOS El Capitan
- Fixed an issue where daily repeating events that span midnight wouldn't appear correctly in Week view
- Fixed an issue where the Dock badge wouldn't update immediately when a shared calendar notification was added or removed
- Fixed an issue with Daylight Saving Time in Brazil
- Fixed an issue where the Week or Month views would sometimes appear blank at launch
- Various fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor