Check Off is a to-do list that sits in your menu bar. Simply click the check mark and your personal to-do list will appear.
- Organize your tasks by folder and label
- Add notes to each task
- Finder-like labels
- Notes have full font support, and can contain links to websites and local files
- The ability to print off your task list
- Easy menu-bar access to bring Check Off to the front, edit or enter a task, and then hide it to the background when done
- By changing the location of your data file in the preferences to a location like your DropBox folder, Check Off watches for changes to your file and displays those changes instantly
- Adds the ability to export your items to text or rtf files.
- Fixed a crash around autoresizing of windows in the latest release of 10.13.
macOS 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor