Tweetbot is a full-featured OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds and animation, or features like multiple timelines and column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Drag & Drop Columns. Columns have been redesigned from the ground up to be faster and easier to use. Just drag the column circle to the right to add columns and back to the left to hide them. Columns persist even when hidden.
- Better Media. Automatically play videos and GIFs in your timeline with a quick mouseover. A click on media opens it up in our lightning fast new media viewer.
- Timeline Filters. The powerful timeline filters from Tweetbot for iOS are finally on the Mac. Quickly filter a timeline to show only tweets with media, retweets, links, or create your own keyword or rules-based filters.
- Mute Filters. Hide Tweets in your timelines by specific users, keywords, hashtags, or even the client that published the Tweet. Create limited time filters to avoid spoilers for upcoming blockbuster movies or sporting events.
- Lists. Full support for managing your Twitter lists. Use them as custom curated timelines or even as your main timeline.
- Notifications. View your mentions and activity in a combined view or separately under the new notifications tab.
- Tweet Topics. Topics automatically chain together multiple Tweets to easily create tweetstorms or live blog events.
- Multiple Accounts. Quickly switch between multiple accounts via the quick account picker, menu bar or keyboard shortcuts. Open them in separate windows or full screen spaces.
- Quick Paste Links. Paste Tweet or profile web links directly into Tweetbot to view them instantly.
- Expandable Sidebar. Tweetbot’s new optional expanded sidebar provides one-click access to all of your subsections like lists, direct message conversations, and saved searches.
- Dark Theme. Your eyes will appreciate the new dark theme in low light situations. And the images and video in your timeline will love the extra attention.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor