TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) is a must-have utility for every Mac user with five awesome features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app.
Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- iMac Pro support! All known temperature sensors and fan speeds are shown, along with Manual and Auto Boost fan contro l.
- Minor tweaks/fixes to the preferences UI.
- Support packages now include logs for the fan helper app.
- Issue where the temperatures were hard to see in dark mode with system transparencies turned off.
- Issue where sending notification emails would fail for certain providers.
- Issue where it was possible to have duplicated temperature sensors.
- Updated Paddle to 3.0.32 to resolve some issues they were having including potential fixes for some crashes.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor