Taskly lives in your Menu Bar and helps you Get. It. Done.
Allocate time for your daily tasks with Tasklys simple and intuitive UI.
- Start your productive day by writing the tasks you ought to do.
- Set the duration you want to spend on each of your tasks throughout the day.
- Hit play and start accomplishing your tasks.
The active task will be visible in your Menu Bar with a countdown to keep you focused on what to do and how much time’s left to do it. Add as many tasks as you want and play and pause them as you like, but make sure you complete them all before the day is over.
- Customize app UI (background & text colors)
- Add unlimited amount of tasks
- Set countdowns for each task
- Play/Pause each task
- Edit task descriptions and countdowns
- Manually mark tasks as completed
- Remove tasks
- Re-order list of tasks
- Clear all tasks
- Clear menu bar countdown only
- Navigate freely in list
- Toggle completion sound on/off
- Toggle Auto-start Taskly on system startup
- List of completed tasks
- Clear completed tasks history
- A highly requested feature has been added: After a lot of counting down, Taskly can now also count up
- Use the arrows on the task row to decide if the task should be counting up or down when playing
- Counting up instead of down can be useful for keeping track of how long you work on a task you don't know how long you will be working on beforehand
- The hours limit has also been raised from 24 to 999. Ultimately, this means you can use Taskly a bit more freely to fit your personal needs
- The history view has also received some love:
- You can now filter what duration and what type of events you see
- You can also see the total time you have spent during the selected duration
- You can recreate removed tasks with the click of a button
- Some smaller bug fixes and improvements are also included
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor