Swinsian is a music manager and player for OS X.
- Supports FLAC/Ogg Vorbis as well as MP3, AAC, WAV, APE, AC3, WavPack, WMA, and cue files
- Copies tracks from iPods and iPhones
- Watches folders for new files
- Fetches album art
- Quick control window
- Imports iTunes libraries
- Playback over AirTunes
- Duplicate finding
- Bulk tag editing with regex support
- Adds support for reading Info tag blocks in wav files.
- Improves the grouping of tracks into albums in the track table.
- Shows album artist instead of artist in art column labels when available.
- Now recognises artwork files with the file name 'album art'.
- Improves smart playlist editing UI.
- Fixes a big where dragging m3u playlist files onto the source list would create a new empty playlist.
- Fixes issues with the 'Hide disabled tracks' option when searching tracks.
- Fixes a crash when editing some tag fields in the track table.
- Fixes issues importing some cue files.
- Fixes problems with the options to split genre and artist fields.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor