SounceSource lets you adjust your input, output, and sound-effects devices and volume settings in mere moments, right from the menu bar. Enable soft play-thru of input devices to your desired output, so you can hear sound coming in through any microphone or other source. With SoundSource, you get fast access to your Mac’s most important audio settings.
- Instant Audio-Device Switching – With just two clicks, you can switch the audio devices your Mac is using for input, output, and even sound effects.
- Fast Volume Control – SoundSource provides easy access to the volume controls for your audio devices as well.
- Audio Play-Thru, Too – SoundSource’s Play-Thru window makes it easy to monitor the audio coming from any input device.
- Comprehensive – SoundSource gives you one place to go for all Mac’s most important audio controls.
- At Your Fingertips – With SoundSource running in your menu bar, your audio controls are always available.
- Lightweight – When you don’t need SoundSource, it stays out of your way.
- Volume Overdrive Again Works at Launch
- Previously set overdriven volumes will once again work correctly at launch.
- Previously, certain third-party Audio Units (including those made by “FabFilter”) incorrectly displayed a zoomed interface on Retina displays. This problem has been corrected.
- An issue where the Mute shortcut could fail when switching to SoundSource has been corrected.
- An problem where Super Volume Keys could be disabled by the system has been fixed.
- Volume adjustment feedback should now play properly in all instances when using Super Volume Keys.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor