RimWorld is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller. Inspired by Dwarf Fortress, Firefly, and Dune.
You begin with three survivors of a shipwreck on a distant world.
- Manage colonists’ moods, needs, wounds, and illnesses.
- Fashion structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, or futuristic materials.
- Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts.
- Watch colonists develop and break relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses.
- Fight pirate raiders, hostile tribes, rampaging animals, giant tunnelling insects and ancient killing machines.
- Trade with passing ships and trade caravans.
- Decorate your colony to make it into a pleasurable space.
- Dig through snow, weather storms, and fight fires.
- Capture refugees or prisoners and turn them to your side or sell them into slavery.
- Discover a new generated world each time you play.
- Build colonies in the desert, jungle, tundra, and more.
- Learn to play easily with the help of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor.
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 384 MB VRAM
Including DLC: Royalty
Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Hungarian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish, Korean, Romanian
Version: GOG DRM Free 1.2.2753 (rev705)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor