RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool. With RazorSQL, a SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead, built-in and customizable templates, multi-tabular display of query results, query logging, and many other features including a tool to call stored procedures and a tool to compare table and/or query data.
RazorSQL has been tested with virtually all popular databases, and includes built in driver support for Cassandra, DB2, Derby, DynamoDB, Firebird, FrontBase, Hive, HSQLDB, Informix, MongoDB, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Salesforce, SimpleDB, SQLite, SQL Azure, SQL Anywhere, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, and others.
- Added a Connections -> Favorites menu. Connections can be set as a favorite either when creating intially or when connecting by checking the Add to Favorites box
- Mac Editor: For keyboards with HOME and END keys, Shift + Home and Shift + End now select to begin or end of line
- Edit Table Tool: If multiple monitors, edit table tool is centered on screen of current monitor
- DB2 to Oracle Database Conversion: Precision of decimal columns not always getting set to correct number
- When saving an export data profile for a query, line breaks in the query getting lost
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor