RAW Power unlocks the power of Apple’s RAW engine with simple, easy-to-use controls. Use it as an editing extension inside Apple Photos, or as a standalone, non-destructive RAW photo editor. If you loved Aperture’s advanced RAW processing adjustments, you’ll feel right at home with RAW Power. Using adjustments like Boost, previously only available in Aperture, you can improve your images in ways that simply can’t be done in any other application. RAW Power takes advantage of RAW processing improvements in macOS Sierra.
- Extends Apple’s Photos app for macOS Sierra
- Control over Apple’s Boost filter to achieve unparalleled highlight recovery
- Real-time control of all of Apple’s RAW engine, including noise reduction, and black point, RAW sharpen, and more
- Hot-pixels overlay with clipping indicators
- Advanced curves adjustment with auto curves, linear, and Lab modes
- Recovery slider for targeted control over highlights
- White-balance sampling
- Luminance-oriented sharpen
- All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
- Highlights, shadows, vibrancy, and more
- Support for hundreds of RAW cameras
- Images are displayed the same way as in Photos, Aperture, or iPhoto
- Also works with JPEGs, TIFFs, and other image formats
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor