QuizMaker Pro is a full-featured assessment application which generates, administers, archives, and scores tests and quizzes with up to 10 different types of questions. The test administrator can attach multiple graphics and/or sounds to each question. Each question can be assigned to a user created category with test results viewed by individual, class, and category. Tests can be printed, exported to a word processor, and placed online for downloading by students. QuizMaker Pro can be networked over a LAN with all scores saved to a server. A 15-day demo allows the user to try out all features (except networking) before purchasing.
- NEW: Added Countdown Challenge as alternate Practice method
- NEW: Add way to DL sample quizzes from the Class One Software web site
- NEW: Selecting Open from the File Menu in Create/Edit now uses the same dropdown menu
- NEW: Added "find and replace' to Print/Export layout screen
- NEW: Added options for the heading to each question in print/export layout
- NEW: Added notice on Print/Export showing range of questions
- FIXED: 1 reported bug
- FIXED: advancing from a Match Set now works correctly when in Practice Mode
- FIXED: Added HiDPi images to several graphics
- FIXED: Essay Questions now excluded from a 'Misses Take'
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor