Save time typing by expanding short abbreviations into long phrases, code snippets, or entire paragraphs. QuickKey allows you to insert expanded text into any app with a single keyboard shortcut. Stop typing repetitive phrases over and over, and make your life easier with QuickKey.
Some ways you can use QuickKey:
– Quickly insert text like your address or commonly repeated phrases.
– Set up custom e-mail signatures to insert on demand.
– Quickly respond to e-mails with boilerplate replies.
– Insert snippets of code you use frequently.
QuickKey also supports variables, so you can define placeholders to fill with whatever text you choose when inserting a snippet.
QuickKey syncs with iCloud so your shortcuts are available on all your Macs. The companion iOS app is coming soon.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor