Postbox is a new email application that helps you organize your work life and get stuff done. It has all the elegance and simplicity of Apple Mail, but with more power and flexibility to manage even the most demanding workloads.
- Ultra-Fast Search – Instantly find messages, attachments, images, links, and contacts.
- Conversation Views – Make sense of email threads through chronological message views.
- Better Organization – Tabs, Topics, and To-Dos help you stay organized with less effort.
- Works Great with OS X – Postbox integrates with the Address Book, iCal, iPhoto, Spotlight, and Quick Look. Postbox even works with OmniFocus and Things!
- Quick and Easy Setup – Postbox will automatically determine your connection settings for you!
Postbox is available in English, German, French, Spanish (Spain), English (British), Italian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Swedish.
- Added more debug info within the filter logs
- Images shared from Cloud File Sharing will no longer be added to message body
- Improved the rendering performance of the International Character Panel
- Reverted change that removed default send server setting in 6.1.11
- Windows Dark Mode styling improvements for stand-alone windows
- Reduced the size of text in the Quick Bar
- Removed deprecated thread commands from the Message menu
- Removed mbox troubleshooting option that is no longer needed
- Things.app to-dos added via the contextual menu now include message links
- Removed due date from Things notes so that new to-dos appear in the Things Inbox
- Fixed a bug that prevented Things.app on macOS from appearing in the context menu
- Fixed a Quick Bar bug that prevented the first auto-completed response from being inserted properly
- Fixed a bug that prevented the OneDrive Cloud File Sharing service from authenticating
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor