ON1 Photo RAW (was ON1 Photo) is the lightning fast raw processor, photo editor, and plug-in collection all in one app photographers have been asking for. Unlike the current class of raw-based photo editors requiring catalogs, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today’s sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, or a host app for other editing apps.
Photo RAW is a must have plug-in for Lightroom and Photoshop. At the heart lies Develop and Effects which include everything you could possibly need for creating any look you want. The hundreds of filters and presets are stackable, allowing for endless creativity. You don’t need 10 different plug-ins when you can do it all with one. It’s one of the best collections of filters for stacking and creating your own signature looks along with the perfect tools for selectively applying effects, local adjustments, adjustable gradients, adjustment brushes, masking, and retouching.
- Adjustable Gradient
- Adjustment Brush
- Black and White
- Bleach Bypass
- Color Enhancer
- Cross Process
- Dynamic Contrast
- HDR Look
- Lens Blur
- Lens Flare
- Noise Reduction
- Photo Filter
- Portrait Enhancer
- Split Tone
- Tone Enhancer
- Transform Tools - We have added the Keystone, Level and Move tools to the Transform pane in Develop. This makes it much easier to correct perspective and leveling. Please note, the new Keystone tool within the Develop module's Transform pane will only work when applied to an image while running the 2018.5.2 version. If an image has Transform Pane changes in a version prior to 2018.5.2, simply remove the Transform pane and re-add it to your Develop stack and the new Keystone feature will function.
- Improved Performance - We identified several performance issues on macOS after releasing ON1 Photo RAW 2018.5. We have fixed the performance issues with brushing and sticky sliders.
- Hot Pixel Removal for Fujifilm X-Trans sensors.
- Added support for the the Canon EOS Rebel T7/2000D
- Improved Color Fringe Removal
- Improved the performance of several filters (Dynamic Contrast, HDR Look, Sharpening)
- Many other bug fixes
- For an overview of all of the new features added in the 2018.5.2 update, please check out this video.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor