With OmniPlan Pro, you can create logical, manageable project plans with Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, milestones, and critical paths. Break down the tasks needed to make your project a success, optimize resources, and streamline budgets. It’s project management made painless.
How to get your project done on time and under budget:
- Translate strategy into tactics everyone can understand
- Create summaries of work broken into lists of activities
- Distribute workloads fairly and efficiently
- Manage costs as you go
OmniPlan Pro adds the following features to OmniPlan’s robust management abilities:
- Publish and subscribe
- Change tracking
- Monte Carlo simulation
- AppleScript support
- Earned-value analysis
- Multi-project dashboard
- Beautiful reports
- Microsoft Project support
- Auto-effort estimation
- OmniPlan 3.9.2 for Mac addresses an error importing Microsoft Project files and fixes a handful of recently reported bugs.
- Estimate at Completion - Estimate at Completion is now computed as EAC = AC+(BAC-EV)/CPI.
- Monte Carlo Reports - Monte Carlo Reports now include a project "Cost to Achieve" value in addition to milestone values.
- Viewer Mode - The "New" option in OmniPlan’s File menu no longer appears active while running OmniPlan without a license.
- Dashboard - The tooltip that appears when hovering your cursor over resource allocation bars in the Dashboard window now displays accurate information about task assignments.
- Dashboard - It is no longer possible to enter an end date before the start date in the Dashboard custom timescale date fields.
- Dashboard - Custom timescale date fields now remain editable if the View popover has been closed and re-opened.
- Help - Localized content has returned to OmniPlan’s in-app Help.
- Leveling - Fixed a bug that could cause some projects to hang while leveling.
- Microsoft Project Import - Microsoft Project files that previously triggered "Error Code 5" import errors now import successfully.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that could occur when editing a date field.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor