Music Collector lets you catalog your CDs in a database automatically. Just insert a CD in your CD-ROM drive, scan its barcode, or type artist and title to download all data from various sources on the Internet. Use the integrated TWAIN support to scan cover images directly into the program.
Browse your collection by different organizing factors and use the integrated Loan Manager to track which CDs you loaned and to whom. The demo version of this app caps your database at 100 CDs.
Faster CLZ Cloud syncing:We have made several structural changes to the CLZ Cloud syncing, making it much much faster than before, especially when syncing large amounts of entries up to the CLZ Cloud or down from the CLZ Cloud. To enjoy the faster syncing, you need to use the actual Sync with CLZ Cloud screen. (The Auto-Syncing in the background is also slightly faster now, but if you need to sync many entries up or down, please use the Sync with CLZ Cloud screen.)
- Link to Core: changing the search criteria could crash the program
- Add screen: changed the "already in collection" font color in dark skin to be more readable
- Main screen: The "Rating" column could not be moved to a different place
- Improved cover scaling for syncing
- Field Defaults: Location field was missing
- Manage pick lists: Compositions: next/previous buttons wouldn’t save certain fields
- Editing an album could multiple the length (time) of an album
- Subtrack length wasn’t shown in the template
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor