Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
Unlike other solutions, installation on OS X requires no administrator privileges and zero system extensions.
- Feature Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) authentication (WebDAV, Windows)
- Feature Save passwords in credential manager (Windows)
- Feature Support for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage (S3)
- Bugfix Deny creation of symbolic link when not supported by native storage (macOS)
- Bugfix Disconnected drive when failing to read file (Windows)
- Bugfix Preserve modification date when writing file (WebDAV)
- Bugfix Preserve modification date when writing file (OneDrive)
- Bugfix Occasional failure validating server certificate (Google Drive, Windows)
- Bugfix Failure deleting folder (Google Team Drive)
- Bugfix Do not save vault passphrase by default (Cryptomator)
OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor