Create, polish, and share beautiful and professional documents. The state-of-the-art authoring and reviewing tools in Word make the creation of polished documents easy. The new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web inside Word. The Design tab enables you to manage layout, colors, and fonts across a document. Get more done by working together using built-in tools to share and review documents. Several people can work on the same document simultaneously and use threaded comments to have a conversation right next to relevant text.
- The Design tab provides quick access to design elements to make your documents look great.
- The new Insights pane, powered by Bing, shows relevant contextual information from the web within the reading and authoring experience.
- Threaded comments enable you to have useful conversations right next to relevant text.
- Sharing options. Easily share your work and invite others to review or edit your documents.
- Coauthoring enables several people to work simultaneously in the same Word document.
- Mail Merge. Prepare correspondence using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Better sharing and collaboration: Your locally synced OneDrive documents open directly from the cloud, allowing you to AutoSave, share, and collaborate easily.
- Add visual impact: Insert and edit Scalable Vector Graphics (SVGs) in your documents to add visual interest and retain a high image quality. Learn more
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor