Analyze and visualize numbers in new and intuitive ways. The new Excel for Mac enables you to turn numbers into insights. Familiar keyboard shortcuts and data entry enhancements like formula builder and autocomplete immediately make you more productive. Excel also helps you visualize your data by recommending charts best suited for your numbers, and letting you quickly preview the different options. New PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data.
- Recommended charts. Choose the best chart that Excel recommends for your data.
- PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data.
- Use the Analysis Toolpak add-on to perform complex statistical or engineering analyses.
- The Formula Builder pane helps you create formulas that enable you to tap into the full power of Excel’s formulas.
- Most Excel 2016 for Windows functions are supported for easier file sharing between Mac and PC.
- Print Improvements, including the ability to print to a single PDF file.
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts of Excel for Windows are now also available on Mac.
- Better sharing and collaboration: Your locally synced OneDrive workbooks open directly from the cloud, allowing you to AutoSave, share, and collaborate easily.
- Add visual impact: Insert and edit Scalable Vector Graphics (SVGs) in your workbooks to add visual interest and retain a high image quality. Learn more
- CVE-2018-1029: Microsoft Excel Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor