MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
- A bug that prevented changes like setting categories from working when editing an existing WordPress post
- A performance issue that could occur when publishing to a blog with a large number of posts
- A bug from 4.4 that caused all blogs to show a disclosure triangle even if they don't support Page entries
- A bug from 4.4 that caused Movable Type tags and slug values to not be displayed
- A crash when uploading images to a blog where authentication is requested
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor