Mail Act-On is the powerful enhancement to Apple’s Mail Application that puts organization at your fingertips. Use Mail Act-On to create rules to perform action on messages by responding to simple keystrokes. Create Outbox rules to automatically add headers and set the archive mailboxes of sent mail. Mail Act-On is the indispensable tool for anyone who needs to manage their mail more efficiently.
- Registering Mail Act-On with a SmallCubed suite code will now register other SmallCubed suite products.
- Tip Jar access added to Mail Act-On product menu and registration sheet
- Improves reliability of delayed delivery
- Layout issues with the Act-On Composer options when unscheduling a message
- Issue with evaluating message content criteria for keystroke and outbox rules
- Issue with Inbox rules not syncing properly when MailTags not installed
- Order of the account in the composer's archive sheet now reflect user preferred order
- Issue with names of email templates that include quotation marks
- Issue where Mail Act-On Sparkle Helper could get stuck
OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor