Jutoh makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon’s Kindle and Apple’s iBooks.
Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor.
Select a book cover design from Jutoh’s templates, or create your own with the built-in cover designer.
Jutoh lets you start creating your ebooks quickly, but has plenty of features and configuration for more advanced use, including support for contents, index and endnotes pages.
- When creating a media document, you are now given the choice of creating a local resource from a file, or remote resource (URL) needed for creating Epub 3 files when you refer to a remote resource within arbitrary HTML.
- When adding a word to the personal dictionary during a spell check, you can now choose to add the word to the project exceptions list (a special find and replace presets library called 'Spelling') or to the global personal dictionary. This behaviour can be changed via the new advanced setting Spell-check exceptions mode.
- Fixed a bug whereby changing custom CSS for a style from project properties didn't 'stick'.
- When editing a preset, the available styles are now present when choosing style search terms.
- After editing a find and replace preset libary in Preferences, this name is available to Custom compile messages in advanced preferences without reopening the dialog.
- Fixed bugs in specifying a named style for a new text box and changing border attributes when a named style has been specified.
- Made the styles in the editor context menu alphabetically ordered with paragraph styles in their own submenu.
- When removing a link, any bookmark in this fragment is no longer removed; similarly, removing a bookmark does not remove any link.
- The shortcut for inserting or editing a URL is now Ctrl+K (for fresh installations), since this convention is used by various other applications.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor