Integrity Pro builds on Integrity Plus. It has the new v8 crawling engine, it checks links and generates a sitemap with all the searching, filtering and exporting functionality of the Plus version. It adds SEO details and a sitewide spellcheck. It isn’t intended to replace Scrutiny, but to be pitched between Integrity Plus and Scrutiny, a more affordable step for Integrity Plus users. There will, of course, be an upgrade from Integrity Plus, but this early public beta is simply free until the stable version is released.
- When user marks a link as fixed, the redirect information for that link is now correctly cleared
- Now correctly handles a link where href = './'
- Allows for longer srcsets (>1000 characters). Previously, truncated urls may have been reported due to a buffer limit
- Fixes sorting in Spelling / by page table
- Adds context menu to sitemap table (copy url / visit url)
- Fixes problem with context menu in SEO / meta data table, 'copy url' or 'visit url' could work on wrong url
- Adds context menu to spelling / by word table (copy url / visit url)
- Adds option to spelling / by word table to 'remove without learning'
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor