iCash is intended to help you control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts, and bank transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and moving money between them! You don’t even need to know about accounting or even care about it! Your finances depend largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and where it goes.
- Overview panel has been redesigned. It now displays chart and summary information.
- The chart panel now support 3D pie charts.
- The ‘Overview’ panel has been renamed. It is now labeled ‘Accounts’.
- All chart system has been redesigned to support Hi-Dpi.
- Last 12 months’, 2, 3, 5 and 10 years chart periods.
- About the app’ box tool menu entry to Get license info, Register and Unregister.
- About the app’ box tool menu entry to see the User License Agreement.
- About the app’ box tool menu entry to Reset the app settings to factory default.
- About the app’ box tool menu entry to Copy the current serial.
- About the app’ box tool menu entry to Renew the Update Plan.
- Interface flickering has been fixed on the MS Windows version.
- Comment auto-completion failing in given occasions.
- Crash when quitting the application while entering a transaction.
- Chart data entries unchecked by error for given periods.
- Transaction debit and credit account information display issue on Windows.
- The interface no longer uses a global tab panel but a selector list.
- It is now possible to query transactions for a given account either as origin or target.
- SQL engine has been updated in order to enhance stability, speed, and file security, along with macOS Catalina support.
- It is now possible to rate and review the application.
- Fix: Expenses no longer added twice to the total when a credit payment is involved in the Overview panel.
- Fix: The currency list selector now shows the full list again.
- Fix: The Merge Accounts window now loads the accounts again.
- Fix: Crash on exiting iCash.
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor