GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- Browser : Added a Edit Names command in the toolbar that allows you to change the file name or the IPTC / XMP title of the file.
- Convert & Edit : Added a Save action to create complex batch actions that allow multiple records.
- Convert & Edit : Adding a useful Reload action to reuse the source image after a Save action.
- Convert & Edit : Adding an action Create a subfolder.
- Convert & Edit : Adding an Anonymize Faces action.
- Context menu> Browser : Add a menu item to edit tags directly.
- Effects menu : Adding a gradient filter.
- Browser and Edit window : Added an icon for hiding the toolbar (from macOS 10.10).
- Preferences: Convert> General : Adding settings for automatic conversion.
- GPS : Added GPS data detection in RW2 files.
- Locations : Update translations.
- Convert & Modify : Added the "Option" button in the Change format instruction.
- Coordinates window : Adding the length and angle made to the horizontal when drawing a line.
- Save - Resources Preferences : Added option for icon size.
- Browser : Light access to files that do not have a GPS position to optimize the display time of thumbnails.
- Edit Mode : Added a "Print" icon in the toolbar of the edited image.
- APN Import : Added a preset folder option.
- Multi-core : Improved support for batch conversions.
- Batch Processing : Added support for multiple images of ithmb files.
- Image> Dimensions> Edit margins : Add a "Use for all" and "Re-use the latest values" button.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor