Fetch is a full-featured FTP, SFTP and FTPS (FTP with TLS/SSL) client with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
Fetch features include: one-click editing remote files with any application, automatic restart of failed or stalled transfers, Quick Look, WebView, droplet shortcuts, automatic support for Zip, Tar, Gzip, StuffIt and other common file formats, Bonjour support, Unicode file names, synchronizing folders using the Mirror command, automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording, a Dashboard widget for easy uploading and tracking the progress of your upload, and extensive online help.
- Moved to a 64-bit architecture for compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Support for Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 Mojave and later
- AppleScript and Automator support
- Built-in StuffIt and Zip archive support
- Kerberos (GSSAPI) support
- Bonjour support
- Non-English localizations
- A crash involving shortcuts
- A problem with not remembering proxy preferences
macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor