JixiPix’s Supercharged Retro Sophisticated Simple uber Cool Dramatic Black & White was too long a name for the software stores, so we were forced to edit it down.
Everyone knows it doesn’t get better than classic Black & White—it is the artistic soul of photography. Referencing one of our favorite Ansel Adams quotes: “Great Black & White photos aren’t taken—they’re made”. Using Dramatic Black & White, you can make your own black and white photographs, ones where light and contrast, grit and form come together to tell a story; where stone and sky, water and light transcend the material world and ascend to the Photographers’ Gallery.
With Dramatic Black & White there are no mistakes you can’t fix, no limits to your vision, no stopping until you’re finished, nothing to hold you back from truly making your photos—”Oh.My.Gosh”. good!
- Three award winning black & white photography styles
- One-of-a-kind spotlight supports multiple light sources
- Control over the red, green and blue filters
- Black and white strength slider for a touch of original color
- Photo toning effect
- Soften, sharpen and contrast options
- 7 film grains
- 60 One touch settings
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor