Eagle allows you to save and organize images and screenshots in one location. It is designed to look after the images besides the picture or photograph you took. With Eagle, a whole new level of organizing your image files is possible.
- Save images from websites
- Drag and drop images from other apps
- Capture any image with clipboard
- Use folders to classify your assets
- Add tags to images to make them easier to find and browse
- Automatically gather images by type and subject matter
- Tag your photos in your own words
- Find the image you want instantly
- Easy to find any color inspirations
- Show the images that include all your keywords
- Finding images with shapes, sizes, resolution, etc
- Browse through hundreds of categories without effort
- Sync your images to iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, One Drive and access them anywhere
- Fixed adding fonts causing crashes.
- Support for modifying name in the font window directly.
- Support font preview numeric characters.
- Show the number of keyword search results.
- Support "full match" keyword search syntax.
- Keep the state of the filter when restart.
- Support for pixelated rendering.
- Support for opening google reverse image search with a shortcut.
- Add scrollbar animation effects for list scrolling.
- Support mouse "middle button" to open file in a new window.
- Keep the original size of the video and avoid stretching.
- Video support "stretch" and "original size" modes.
- URL input supports type local path.
- Click the right button to directly filter the tag.
- Right-clicking tag input, support copy, paste, clear tags.
- Auto select when clicking the URL input.
- Auto-scrolling when clicking the annotation item.
- Easier to distinguish between recommended tags and their own tags.
- Support for merging multiple tags.
- Support for closing notification windows with gestures.
- Collect window supports saving to All.
- Improve the scrolling performance of list view.
- Reduce PSD AI thumbnail file size. (50%~2000%）(Windows)
- Support for XMind format. (macOS)
- Shortcut for always on top.（T）
- Shortcut for close image viewer.（ESC）
- Enhance stability with third-party synchronization services.
- Improve the stability of extreme drives.
- Enter crop mode to automatically center the image.
- Better support for small screens.
- Hide recent tags that don't already exist in the library.
OS X 10.11.0 or later, 64-bit processor