Dead Cells is a rogue-lite, metroidvania inspired, action-platformer. You’ll explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle… assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers in 2D souls-lite combat. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.
- RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
- 2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay, and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble.
- Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary or Remparts? Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style or just your mood.
- Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and breath in that fresh sea mist infused air…
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: N/A
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: OpenGL 3.2
2) Move to Applications
Including DLC: Rise of the Giant, The Bad Seed
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (audio), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
Version: Steam v1.10.7 (11.08.2020)
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor