DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you full control over your computer’s filesystem.
Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect file-management companion for new Mac users transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users who demand more control of their computer.
- two side-by-side file windows;
- name, size, kind, and date sorting of files and folders;
- view hidden files and folders;
- tabs support with full keyboard navigation;
- file search with sub-folder recursive searching;
- full support for drag-and-drop operations;
- fine-grained item-selection control;
- quick access to native Terminal, Console, Activity Monitor and Disk Utility applications;
- customisable color schemes;
- customisable font type, size and color;
- quick file viewer with text and hex viewing mode;
- full keyboard navigation;
- ability to browse ZIP archives like normal folders;
- seamless FTP support;
- folder compare and synchronization;
- quick search files in the current folder;
- QuickLook integration;
- Terminal integration;
- ability to create new folders and new empty files;
- support for external drives;
- mount network drives;
- ability to compress files and folders;
- fast file copy and moving;
- retina display support;
- fullscreen support;
- fast load time;
- support for OSX 10.6 or later;
- German, French, Polish and Czech translations;
- FREE updates for all versions.
And much more!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor