CudaText is a cross-platform code editor.
- Code folding
- Code-tree structure
- Multi-carets, multi-selections
- Special auto-completion for HTML and CSS
- Simple auto-completion for some lexers
- Find/Replace with reg-ex
- Split tab — split view for 2/3/4/6 files
- Plugins in Python language
- Command palette
- JSON config files
- Customizable shortcuts
- Can view picture files (JPEG/PNG/GIF/BMP/ICO)
- Char map
Note: CudaText is free software, you can go to the official website to download.
- Add: plugin Sort has new option [sort] max_lines=5000 in settings/plugins.ini, to avoid almost-hanging on huge documents
- Add: Project Manager: double click switches file-tab from "preview" to "normal" style
- Add: zip plugin installer: instead of 2nd confirmation about plugin hotkeys, show single confirmation with more buttons
- Add: auto-detect XML for UTF-8 BOM too
- Add: better value of "links_regex"
- Add: API allows to register plugin events also in settings/plugins.ini
- Change: Project Manager uses plugins.ini for events, so if you have used its options "Load on program start"/"On opening GIT/SVN repo...", check these options again in config dialog
- Fix: lexer Python: regression for r- f- b-strings
- Fix: regression in "Title case", "Sentence case" commands for multi-line selections
- Fix: Emmet work was wrong after Unicode chars
- Fix: export to HTML: entities like ' ' were lost on export
- Fix: lexer "Search results": fixed indent-based folding
- Fix: lexer HTML: bug for ''; bug for '< nottag'
OS X 10.7 or later