BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync. It can be used in three ways, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud’s Safari syncing, Google Chrome’sSign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, Roccat, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
- In the Syncing button in the document toolbar, the Ready state is now indicated by a yellow dot instead of a green dot, to emphasize the fact that syncing is Ready but does not begin until the window is closed.
- Now supports importing and exporting the old Netscape
.htmlfiles which are still exported and imported by most web browsers and bookmarking services.
- No longer mangles numeric literal IPv6 URLs upon entering them.
- If the Launch in Background preference is switched on, and a web browser is the active application before the app is launched, and the app is launched from the macOS Dock or LaunchPad, and one or both Global Keyboard Shortcuts are configured, those keyboard shortcuts now work (as expected) in the web browser immediately, without the user first needing activate a different application and then return to the web browser.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor