Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Added ability to lock horizontal canvas scroll (right click a Bloc or canvas).
- Asset Manager now scrolls to the currently selected image when selected on the design canvas.
- Issue that prevented the save prompt from showing when changing some project settings and closing app.
- Issue that caused pre Blocs 3.4 projects to crash the application when first loaded.
- Issue that caused Blocs canvas to be unresponsive when saving a project with Project Settings open.
- Issue with page navigator going out of sync when has search value and layer tree is activated.
- Issue that caused Blocs to crash on save if the Page navigator search bar has a value with no results.
- Issue that Blocked access to the scroll bar in the left sidebar.
- Issue that caused preview mode to break with older Blocs projects.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor