Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Support for Page Selector UI Component in Bric Builder
- Page Selector example Bric
- Support for dark mode on Blocs About Window
- Context menu support for custom Brics
- Reset custom Bric options contextual menu item
- Support for Pulse CMS 5 inline editing features
- Pulse CMS 5 admin toolbar support
- Set Default Max Width to 1140px (default for Bootstrap 4)
- Class breaking when using text copy as part of class
- Video 4:3 setting to break video Bric
- Fixed up file links on start screen in light mode on MacOS Mojave
- Fixed issue with prefs window in dark mode on MacOS Mojave
- Fixed custom class contextual menu
- Interaction page selector not auto refreshing with new page name when it is changed between object selections
- Fixed issue that showed empty content areas in exported screen shots
- Fixed issue that prevented template API calls refreshing in in-app preview
- Php strings becoming escaped
- Lazy load creating missing asset errors on Pulse CMS 5 templates
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor