Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Added new static preview mode - For those with problems running a local host preview (Set preview type to 'File Preview' in prefs)
- Rounded corners on light box controls to match the rest of Bootstrap 4
- Export menu icons on dark mode MacOS 10.14
- Sidebar tab icons showing broken highlighted state when clicking them while Blocs is not the primary active application
- Export issue with Pulse CMS
- Scroll FX on pulse CMS export
- Issue that caused Pulse CMS admin to crash
- Issue that caused wrong page to be initially selected in navigator and page dropdown when custom home page is set
- hover animations
- Unwanted space created with dividers in Blocs with no padding
- Unwanted space in empty Blocs with no padding
- Issue with dropdown links within navigation being force white when dark nav bar theme is used
- Light box issue that caused caption to show on lightbox element that has no caption
- Light box issue that prevented caption showing when launching a light box from an image without a caption then moving to an image with a caption
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor