Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- Added show in finder contextual menu option for start window recent file list (right click recent file entry)
- Start window recent project list now refreshes while app is running. Last opened project will go top of list when returning to start window
- Issue that caused font selection dropdown to auto close on MacOS El Cap when using a trackpad
- Issue that caused visibility options to show wrong values when 3 breakpoints in a row are hidden
- Various issues with the visibility options UX
- Cache busting issue and form handler JS - (Caused forms to navigate to unknown url when posted)
- Issue that caused the styling on special navigations with drop downs to have broken styling and functionality
- Issue when setting an interaction to none the interaction sidebar options do not refresh
- Issue that caused horizontal scrollable blank space when scrollFX are used on a page
- Issue with animation being set to none, not refreshing correctly on in app preview
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor