Affinity Photo–five years in the making–redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software for the Mac. With a meticulous focus on workflow it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface with all the power and performance you need.
Engineered for Professionals
- Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
- RGB, CMYK, Greyscale and LAB color spaces
- End-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC color management
- Full 16-bit per channel editing
- Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS and PDF
- Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps with live previews, live tools and real-time editing
- Open and edit massive images without compromising performance or running out of memory
- Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
- Resize layers without any loss of quality. Lock, hide, duplicate and merge layers easily
- Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
- Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
- Task-focused workspaces for developing, post-processing, liquify and export
- Work in windowed, full screen, or separated modes with fully customizable toolbars and drag and drop panels
- Comprehensive vector drawing and text editing tools
- Advanced snapping system with pixel perfect alignment when required
- Export @1x, @2x, @3x from layers, slices or whole documents — continuously as you work!
Professional Image Processing
- Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
- Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
- Recover detail thought to be lost by editing in an unbounded linear color space
- Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette and best-in-class noise reduction
- Paint areas or use fully customizable gradients to mask adjustments
- View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
Quality Retouching and Correction Tools
- Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
- Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
- Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
- Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
- Apply high quality single-plane and dual-plane perspective correction as well as fully customizable mesh warps – all in real time
- Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced Brush Engine
- Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB brushes included
- Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
- Full support for Wacom and other graphics tablets, including pressure, tilt and shortcut buttons
- Real-time preview of your nozzle — see what you are about to paint or erase before you do it
Fast, Customizable Effects
- Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
- Customize all aspects with precise controls, seeing a real-time preview of the end result before you apply
- Swipe-able split or mirrored screen always available for before and after views
- Choose to apply effects non-destructively with live effect layers, enabling you to erase away or mask effects after they have been applied
Built for Mac
- Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies including OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch and Core Graphics
- Use the Force Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity
- Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors
- Supports regular, Retina, and multi-monitor setups — including the latest 5k iMac
- iCloud Drive support
- All new shadows / highlights algorithm for Develop.
- Develop clarity improvements.
- Improved input smoothing for all tools.
- Improved Perlin Noise filter.
- Transparent TGA import support.
- Many improvements to batch processing.
- PSD, PDF import / export improvements.
- Significant Photoshop plugin support improvements.
- Fixed inability to export transparent PNG, TIFF, etc.
- Fixed slow Lens Blur, Depth of Field blur issues.
- Fixed Depth of Field blur progress / slowness issues.
- Fixed sporadic hanging when opening many image files at once.
- Restored ability of marquee tools to snap.
- Fixed crashing bug when exporting certain large PSDs.
- Fixed a number of UI memory leaks.
- Added special case PSD import code for "SketchClub" PSD files (they should fix this!).
- Fixed UI labels on macOS versions prior to Mavericks.
- Numerous other fixes and stability improvements.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor