Affinity Designer is an incredibly accurate vector illustrator that feels fast and at home in the hands of creative professionals. It intuitively combines rock solid and crisp vector art with flexible layer management and an impressive range of high quality raster tools for finishing. With accuracy, quality and speed at the heart of every single design task, and the ability to finesse designs without switching apps, this fresh-faced multi-discipline illustrator lets creatives shine.
- Node Tool
- Pen Tool
- Pencil Tool
- Vector Brush
- Gradient Fill Tool
- Transparency Tool
- Crop Tool
- Targeted Insert
- Alignment Guides
- Lasso Tool
- Selection Brush
- Pixel Brush
- Paint Brush
- Adjustment layers
- Layer effects
- Blend modes
- 1,000,000% zoom
- Instant undo
- Tablet support
- Improved brush smoothing. Any painting tools should now have better smoothing by default.
- Transparent TGA import support.
- Fix for failures when using compound objects inside groups with Constraints set on them.
- Fix for deleting a node of a bitmap fill causing crash.
- Fix for combo boxes causing crashes for certain users on High Sierra.
- Fix for exporting JPEG automatically choosing to export clips as paths which is a poor default and causes confusion.
- Fix for text objects being created outside the hierarchy of the artboard they were supposed to be created in.
- Fix for rotated text bounding boxes being incorrect and for disappearing text following Power-Duplicate.
- Fixed sporadic hanging when opening many image files at once.
- Fixed crashing bug when exporting certain large PSDs.
- Fixed a number of UI memory leaks.
- Added special case PSD import code for "SketchClub" PSD files (they should fix this!).
- Fixed PSD export of Fill layers.
- Fixed UI labels on macOS versions prior to Mavericks.
- Assorted PDF export improvements.
- Paste and file-drop of PDF format files will now honour the DPI, as per File->Place.
- Fix for marching ants not showing on a rotated canvas.
- Numerous other fixes and stability improvements.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor